Hi! We’re glad you’re hereThe Bible calls the church the body of Christ, the fellowship of believers. We strive to exemplify this in our collective and individual lives. Come and be a part of a community of believers that supports and encourages one another. Whether you are looking to grow spiritually or are curious about the ‘agape’ love that we have for one another, we invite you to our fold. Come see a church you can read about in your Bible.
PARKINGOur large parking lot is located at the rear of the building. There is always room for you, but during our busy times, please proceed to park in the YWCA lot (behind church lot).
HOW SHOULD I DRESS?At Westchester, our focus is on your heart of service for God, not fancy clothing. You will find worshipers dressed anywhere from suits or dresses to jeans. We must give God our best, this is, wholehearted service to our Master.
DO I NEED A BIBLE?Everyone is welcome to bring their own Bible to worship. We also have Bibles available for your use under the pews. Scriptures are usually displayed on the projector screen. Need a Bible? We’d love to give you one.
WHEN YOU ARRIVEDuring our service times, our foyer is connection central! You’ll be greeted and be able to find information on the different ministries and opportunities our congregation offers. During business hours, our minister is available and will return your phone calls. Someone will always be happy to assist you here.
WHAT ARE SERVICES LIKE?Our congregation desires to worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).
- We must worship in spirit. That is, our hearts must be right. We must be right in life. We must have the correct attitude. We must be thinking of what we are doing (Isaiah 1:11-20; Proverbs 28:9; Matthew 15:8).
- We must worship God in truth. To worship God in truth means that we will worship God according to the truth. God’s Word is truth (John 17:17). Therefore, for our devotions to be acceptable to God, they must be offered in accordance with His Word.
Our worship is culturally relevant, creative and stands purely on the Bible.
FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIESWestchester offers 5 opportunities to grow spiritually.
– Sunday Bible class at 10 AM
– Sunday worship at 11 AM,
– Afternoon Bible study at 1:45 PM
– Monday Bible class at 7 PM
– Wednesday bible class at 7:30 PM